There's no shortage of things to do in Greater Williamsburg. Rich in history dating back to the earliest British settlement in North America, with thrilling theme parks, waterparks and outdoor activities, and plenty of lodging and dining options, Williamsburg has enough to keep everyone in the family excited and busy.
Played a significant role in the American Revolution. It forms the “Historic Triangle” together with Jamestown and Yorktown. Its heart is Colonial Williamsburg, a historic district and living-history museum where actors in period costume depict daily Colonial life in the streets, stores and workshops.
The Griffin Hotel Serene Retreat
Surrounded by natural beauty, unwind in a contemporary room overlooking a peaceful, private pond or beautiful woodlands.
Relax after a day exploring Colonial Williamsburg in a spacious room overlooking beautiful grounds.
Guest Services & Amenities
Special daily events are just the beginning of the exclusive benefits you’ll enjoy as our guest, as well as convenient access to the recreation amenities.
With a mixture of restaurants, bars, lounges, and cafes located in and around the Historic Area, you’ll find the perfect place for a historically-inspired family meal or an intimate evening of creative cuisine.
- 4 nights single-occupancy in the heart of Williamsburg at The Griffin Hotel.
- Daily buffet breakfast, and dinner.
- Welcome reception and lively graduation party.
- Daily interactive, fun sessions led by Richard to give you the most exceptional perosnal development needed. All materials are provided.
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet in all guest rooms and meeting room.
- Complimentary access to fitness center and pools at The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg.
- Complimentary access to the Historic Area Shuttle during regular operating hours.
- Access to our private retreat Facebook group where we’ll be sharing flight deals, packing tips, and cool facts.
- Surprises, special gifts, and other valuable extras.
What's Not Included
- Your round-trip air and ground transportation to The Griffin Hotel in Williamsburg, VA.
- Lunches (except those included in VIP upgrade). We wanted to give you the opportunity to sample the amazing foods in the area.
- Alcoholic beverages, incidentals, laundry, additional spa services, personal phone calls, or other activities not already mentioned.
- Souvenirs and shopping sprees.
- Tips for drivers, porters, housekeeping, spa, hotel, and restaurant staff.
- Entrance fees for museums or attractions not included in the intinerary.
- Personal, medical, or trip cancellation insurance (which we alaways recommend).
Travel To Williamsburg
Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport is an airport located in Newport News, Virginia and is 30 minutes from the resort. Norfolk International Airport in Norfolk and Richmond International Airport in Richmond are two other options and each 60 minutes from the resort.
Alternatively, several local taxi cab companies service Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport. Enjoy convenient and on-site car rental options, or call your favorite ride-sharing service, such as Uber or Lyft.
You have questions?
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I can't afford a retreat in Williamsburg?
This is not your average trip. You will be investing in yourself and building the foundation to level up your life and business. The coaching and resources you will receive from Richard are invaluable and worth the cost of the retreat itself. Seeing Williamsburg in all its splendor is a bonus!
I can't take the time away from my family and business.
Your family wants nothing more than for you to be happy and fulfilled. Trust us, they will understand. You’ve spent your life pleasing and serving others and now it’s time to nurture yourself and learn how to be an exceptional leader. You will return home inspired and rejuvenated. Your family will be thrilled with your transformation.
I don't know how I feel about traveling with a group of strangers.
As soon as you register, you will be invited to join our secret Facebook group, full of like-minded entrepreneurs. You’ll get to know the other retreat participants as we share our excitement about traveling to Williamsburg. You can post questions in the group and we’ll post some fun facts about our eccentric destination.
I'm stressed thinking about all the activities. Will I have any time to myself?
Absolutely! We have designed this retreat to give you ample time for rest. The coaching sessions are held in the morning so you’ll have a nice long lunch break before we meet up for the afternoon activities. Plus, you’ll have another break before dinner and the evening session to relax in your room, explore the town, or soak up some sun by the pool.
Which airport do I fly into?
Can I arrive early or stay longer?
What a great idea! If you want to come a day or two early in order to catch your breath and explore Williamsburg, we’re happy to give you suggestions on what to do. While you don’t have to stay at The Griffin Hotel, we have secured a special rate good three days before and after the retreat. To inquire about availability, email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you register.
I have more questions and want to talk with someone personally.
Sure, we’re happy to hop on a call with you. Just call Denise at 1-800-368-8255 ext 0#, or email email@example.com and we’ll set something up right away.
Join Us In The Zoo
September 18-22, 2019